Little Leprechaun Family Breakfast Feast
Saturday Parade Day 3/11/17 (9am – 11:30am)
- Buffet breakfast for adults and kids featuring Irish and American breakfast favorites; Bacon, Sausage, Corned Beef Hash, French Toast, Waffles, Irish Cheddar Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potato Casserole, Eggs Benedict, Scrambled Eggs, Breads, Fresh platters and more…..
- Live traditional Irish music trio
- Complimentary tin whistle lesson with the Irish Music School of Chicago at 10am for all kids ages 6 – 12. Bring your own whistle (Key of D) buy one for $10 or borrow one of ours! Pre-registration required at www.irishmusicschool.org
- Face painting and balloon animals
- Storytelling (Seanchaí) with the Chief! Chief O’Neill and his pals will come by to tell stories and play a few games with the kids.
- An appearance by St. Patrick himself at 11am
- And much more!
Breakfast Food Service, Adults $14.95, Kids 12 and under $10.95
9:00am – 11:30am. Breakfast Buffet Selections: – Bacon, Sausage, Corned Beef Hash, French Toast, Waffles, Irish Cheddar Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potato Casserole, Eggs Benedict, Scrambled Eggs, Breads, Fresh platters and more…..
Lunch / Dinner Buffet Menu Adults $15, Kids12 and under $10 12pm – 10pm
$10 entertainment cover for Adults starts 12pm, Kids no charge.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be on a Buffet. Guests will be able to purchase tickets from the ticket table and go through the Buffet. This is one time through, NOT all you care to eat.
Lunch/ Dinner Buffet Selections: Corned Beef Dinner, w/ cabbage, carrots and boiled potatoes, Fish & Chips, Shepherd’s Pie, BBQ Pork, Irish Curry Chicken with Rice, Pasta Marinara, Salads / Cole Slaw, Irish Bread & Rolls and more……
St. Patrick’s Weekend Reservations Policy
Reservations ONLY accepted for Friday Lunch, Saturday & Sunday Brunch and Large Pub Crawl Groups. Reservations for large parties require a credit card to hold reservation.
Children are welcome UNTIL 9:00PM Friday, 2:00 PM Saturday Parade Day, 8:00PM Sunday.
Direct inquires to website for all schedules.